He also requested additional amounts to issue hostile statements against President Bashar Al-Assad. Also, Jordan which has a border with Syria asked that Qatar grants it three billion dollars annually in return for a buffer zone on its northern border for military and humanitarian facilities for the so-called "Syrian Revolution" as well as large quantities of liquefied gas and for the employment of tens of thousands of its citizens in projects related to World Cup in 2022 contest and thousands in the country projects in Libya. Doha is still negotiating on this side.
Sources indicate that Qatar incurs billions of dollars to topple the regime of Bashar Al-Assad and is ready to buy large quantities of weapons to be smuggled to insurgents in Syria illegally under the title of “humanitarian corridors and security for the Syrian people”. Therefore, it has employed all its material and political energies for this purpose.
That is after receiving confirmed information about the difficulty of resisting the fighters in more than one Front in Syria in front of the insistence of Syrian state in order to end this situation which developed in more than one Syrian area under public and international cover, led by Russia and China.
Russian diplomatic sources in Beirut says that this cover was the result of what was done by official sides from Qatar who commissioned a British research company to carry out a survey in Syria covering the public’s opinion of Bashar al-Assad. Results showed that more than 55% of Syrians are in favor of Assad and support the implementation of the reform. The results of this poll were supposed to be published in one of the major British newspapers. However, Qatar who has funded the study refused to publish it officially and threatened to withhold funding if it was published.
Diplomatic sources also stated that Qatar, based on U.S. advice had entered the Islamic Lebanese gate in Tripoli, where it funded Salafist organizations who engaged in events in Tripoli and the Syrian territory and in the smuggling of weapons and the training of militants and Syrian opposition. It also contributed to some of them who found centers far from the lights to smuggle weapons of all kinds in a number of areas to be passed to Syria through the corridors sought by Qatar and Saudi Arabia.
It cannot be said that the efforts of Qatar are just a desire to support democracy in the Arab countries but it is due to the agenda committed by Qatar to the United States. The agreement site includes varied political topics concerning important issue of the Middle East which are difficult for Qatar to evade. That is especially since the most dangerous thing of this agreement is the ability of the United States to cancel hosting Qatar World Cup in 2022.
Some who are knowledgeable about the issue say that the Prince of Qatar lives in a state concern because of the pressure by the U.S. which demands bigger action and more support. It was also said that America had asked him to find ways to disrupt the constitutional referendum which is expected next Sunday. Therefore, these sources fear the bombings that are obvious to take place in Syria since the results of the poll by the British company will be exposed revealing the same results and perhaps more about the position of Bashar Al-Assad, publicly and officially.
In the same context, the Qatar - U.S agreement should be presented as its contents may summarize a range of issues starting from Lebanon and ending in Syria, passing in other Arab countries through what has been termed as “the new Middle East the U.S”.
The agreement is as follows:
1. Qatar works to strengthen its leadership role in the region through direct relations with Syria, Lebanon, Turkey and it develops the relations to include direct links with Hezbollah and Hamas and the Islamic Jihad.
2. Persuade the Syrian leadership to abandon the support of Hezbollah and Hamas by giving support files to Syria through the establishment of strong projects in Syria and the employment of a large number of Syrians in the projects to gain the trust and love of the Syrian people to the Prince of Qatar.
3. Continue supporting the South of Lebanon through praising buildings and residential projects which in turn can get the Prince of Qatar closer to Hezbollah and seek to reveal his whereabouts by offering simple gifts which can be used to locate him precisely on the satellite.
4. Pressure Turkey, especially Erdogan to cut relations with Syria gradually through the creation of a special file between the two countries regarding the Kurds in Syria. And for Syria to provide support for the Kurds in which the information will be later issued from the White House to the Prince of Qatar to use to put pressure on Turkey regarding the Kurds in Syria and Iraq.
5. Provide material support to the Iraqi President to take an active role in Iraq and thus an effective role for the United States on a basis that shall be later supplied to Qatar.
6. Non-interference in Lebanese domestic affairs where the role in Lebanon remains confined to gaining the support of the Lebanese in the south, according to item (3) of the text of the agreement.
7. Activating the role of Al-Jazeera coverage more through covering sensitive issues in all Arab countries according to plans submitted by specialized U.S. media institutions.
8. Media work to spread chaos in the Arab world through files related to corruption in the Arab countries, in the forefront (Syria) and make Arab citizens rebel against its leaders.
9. Work to expand the media activities of the State of Qatar and of Al-Jazeera through new media channels or radio channels in different Arab countries.
10. Work to support Gulf in strengthening its States in the face of Iran and Iran's nuclear facilities.
11. Seeking to build special relationships with the countries of Latin America for objectives and plans that will be provided to the Prince of Qatar later.
12. Provide support for certain groups to win their support later against leaders of their country in the Arab World and the Middle East such as support for Sunis in Bahrain, Kurds in Turkey, and Druze in Lebanon through money or media support for their issues and demands.
The economic demands were:
1. Influence on the activity of OPEC by controlling oil production and exports of the Gulf and Qatar.
2. The signing of financial transactions with large Arab states designed to control important territory and economic sectors in the Arab countries and countries in the Middle East, in order to use them as centers for spying during the implementation of projects. The period for this will be open to the creation of problems and outstanding issues for these projects, thereby hindering the termination of this project during the period of time agreed upon.
3. The signing of long-term airlines and touristic contracts with European countries in order to control in advance the air traffic between the Gulf and European countries.
4. Strive to sign agreements on oil and energy field with Iran on the territory of Qatar. And make agreements on paper only in order to improve relations with Iran.
5. Qatar is to provide the amounts necessary to finance some of the terms of this agreement, especially with regard to southern Lebanon, Syria and Iran.
The most dangerous item in the agreement is:
The right of the United States to cancel this agreement at any time when Qatar proves failure to accomplish the roles required by it under this Agreement. Therefore, pressuring FIFA to cancel Qatar’s hosting of the World Cup 2022.
The United States also has the right to add other items to the agreement in the next phase for financial amounts to be agreed upon between Qatar and the United States in order to put money in the accounts of Sheikha (Mozah), wife of the Prince of Qatar in Switzerland.